Mighty sites that were created with Contao
More than 150,000 websites have already been built with Contao.
Do you need concentrated performance for more than one website? Do you want to include in the Contao existing IT infrastructure? Here, Contao shows what it can do:
- Create your Intranet and associated applications
- Manage multiple domains in one instance
- Manage multiple instances via API
- Develop your own extensions or use existing professional extensions like App-generation, single-sign-on and synchronization of instances
Are you looking for a content management system that can go the distance? Do you require investment security and yet modern features? With Contao, both are possible.
- Multilingualism and SEO features
- Appealing Newsletter designs
- Long-term support and release schedule for the future
- Professional partners who support your project
- Extensions for design frameworks, social media and much more
Do you market your products and services professionally, but you also want a separate shop system? Contao's ecommerce is well-rounded, comprehensive, and is efficiently implemented.
- MS and shop in a system SEO support for products, categories, metadata and Rich Snippets
- Import and export data
- Integrating payment providers, warehouse management, analysis tools, and much more
Do you need to spread large amounts of information among your user base?
- Contao provides a simple and easy solution for creating portals using included functions such as news, events, and newsletters.
- Network your user communities.
- A clear member management system and quality 3rd party community extensions such as forums, avatars, and much more, give Contao a full-feature set.
Do you wish to create/run a small page to draw attention to a particular product? Do you want to create a landing page that convinces potential buyers? Here, Contao shows its flexibility.
- Multi Domain Capability
- Search engine optimized source code
- Full design freedom
- Extensions for Parallax, video integration, slider, web stats, and more
Do you want to achieve the best for a good cause with limited resources? Are they supported by sponsors and volunteers ? Contao can help you.
- Cost of Open Source
- Low barrier for particularly easy access
- Easy to learn and use
- Strong community that helps with words and deeds
- Convincing appearance for sponsors
by Leo Feyer
David Wind, penetration tester with A1 Digital, has discovered that the SQL injection vulnerability originally published under CVE-2017-16558 can still be exploited in the file manager in Contao 4. The security vulnerability has the identifier CVE-2019-11512.