Extensions > DependentMandatoryFormField
Dependent mandatory form field
Adds the option to form fields to be declared as dependent mandatory.
- Activation for a form field
- Selection of the superior form fields incl. expected field value
- Selection of the validation rule
- Selection whether the field must be empty if it is not mandatory
- When submitting the form, checks whether the superior form fields contain the expected value. If so, the current form field must also contain a value.
- The multiple selection of superior form fields is possible.
- By option can be specified that the form field must be empty if it is not mandatory.
- Dependent mandatory fields receive an additional CSS class: dependent
- Install via "Extension catalog"
- If the installation was done manually, the extension [MultiColumnWizard] has to be installed too.
- Tracker: https://github.com/cliffparnitzky/DependentMandatoryFormField/issues
- Forum: https://community.contao.org/de/showthread.php?38786-DependentMandatoryFormField-Abh%E4ngiges-Pflichtfeld
© 2013 Cliff Parnitzky
Cliff Parnitzky </> Individuelle Softwarelösungen (cliff.parnitzky)
Release notes and change log for 2.0.0
ATTENTION: The next versions will only be available via composer at: https://packagist.org/packages/cliffparnitzky/form-dependent-mandatory-field
- Feature: https://github.com/cliffparnitzky/DependentMandatoryFormField/issues/4
Notes for an update from previous versions
- The dependency to [MultiColumnWizard] was added. This extension has to be installed separately.
- The backend configuration was changed, so it will be lost. Please remember your config (e.g. via screenshot) to restore preferences. Stored data will not be lost.
- Bugfix: https://github.com/cliffparnitzky/DependentMandatoryFormField/issues/8
- Initial version
0.00 (0 votes)
Dependencies of this extension
Other extensions depending on this one