Extensions > Imageslider
The next version of the imagerotator based on mootools 1.2
- Basicly same functions as the imagerotator
- Uses the mootools 1.2 library from TYPOlight, so only working with version 2.7 or higher
- Different types of transitions and tweening
Differences to the Imagerotator
- Multiple rotations per page are possible
- Images are single elements now
- Less problems with CSS
How to use the Imageslider
- Create a new slide via Content > Imageslider
- At first you have to setup the basics for the slide which are: size, effects and buttons
- Then you continue to add images to the imageslide. You can select one file or folder per element.
- When you are finished with the setup you can integrate the imageslider either as module or directly content element.
- The CHMOD of FolderTL_ROOT/plugins/Imageslider has to be set to 0755 on some servers if the slide is not working.
© 2009 Die Kommunikationsabteilung - Fauth und Gundlach GmbH
Sabri Karadayi (dieka) http://www.fauth-gundlach.de
Release notes and change log for 1.1.0
Tested with Contao 2.9.0.
- Improved backend
- Autoplay works with activated buttons and can also be deactivated
- Links can be set easier with internal pages and also with the Lightbox
- Can directly be integrated as Content Element, no need to create a Module first
9.67 (1 votes)
Dependencies of this extension
Other extensions depending on this one