Extensions > calendar_ical
Create iCal files from your TYPOlight calendars or import iCal files into your TYPOlight calendars
The extension consists of two components:
A content element that creates a download link for one or more TYPOlight calendars and a given time period. You may use the download link to subscribe to this calendar(s) from within a calendar application like Apple iCal.
An import wizard to import iCal files (.ics) which have been uploaded into the file manager. It is also possible to add the URL to an external iCal file. Contao will then automatically create the contao calendar file from the external iCal file and update it on purpose.
Single calendars can be created as automatic iCal subscriptions (.ics files) in the TYPOlight root directory (similar to RSS/Atom feeds). These files can be subscribed by calendar applications using the URL to the subscription file.
- Fixed a bug in calendar import which did not remove the tl_content entries of events from the database
- Added event teaser as event description in iCal files
- Fixed import crash that was caused by faulty interpretations of database fields
- Changed import of iCal and CSV files to external upload
- Fixed error in calendar import for recurring events
- Changed release to support Contao 3
- Removed iCalcreator plugin and made it a separate Contao plugin
- Changed version number associate with Contao version number
- Added: Manual time shift for calendar import. If the automatic time zone detection is not working, you can enter the hours to shift the events.
- Fixed: Events of CSV calendars with start and end date but without start time and end time automatically got a time during import.
- Fixed (Build 13): An error occured on some PHP installations using the internal method fgetssv. To ensure maximum compatibility, the csv parsing has been changed now to convential scanning methods.
- Added: Additional import of CSV text files with calendar data. Please refer to the documentation for the exact format description.
- Added: New database field to lock calendar updates if a calendar is already updating. This solves problems with Imports of large calendars that are triggered simulaneously by robots.
- Contao 2.10 compatibility fixes
- Added: Support for the additional fields of calendar_events_plus extension
- External iCal files can be used directly in Contao calendars
- Fixed: Problems with the import of multiiine event descriptions
- Fixed: Alias-Generation was not working correctly. Due to problems with the database cache, duplicate alias entries have been created.
- Added title prefix for iCal calendars
- Added TYPOlight 2.8 compatibility.
- Added iCal subscriptions in the calendar settings.
- Added import option to remove existing events