You are browsing the old Contao 3 extension repository. Contao 3 is no longer maintained as of June 2019! You can find the Contao 4 extensions on extensions.contao.org.
Extensions > catalog
Define multiple catalogs, each with their own custom field types.This module allows user to define and manage catalogs of items. Imagine you want to show to visitors of your site a list of your games. You may have many games, but all share certain attributes, like title, author, genre, console formats, release date, etc. You want to save all this information and later present it to visitors, let them show only games in the driving games genre, or games with price above a certain amount, only games that are available, etc. This module allows you to do just that.
© 2008 s.c.a.r.e., Thyon Design
CyberSpectrum (Xtra) http://www.cyberspectrum.de
Release notes and change log for 0.3.5
- Fixed a bug, when a back-end image display is configured, but no image is defined
- Changed the way sorting is configured by admin, now sorting flag is required when enabling sorting
- Fixed sorting so that unsorted is displayed as child/parent, or by first letter (default)
- Modified the display and grouping of catalog field options, and modified language strings to better reflect what each option does
- Added support for new TableTree BE Widget
- Re-added export function (was removed accidently)
9.22 (9 votes)
9.58 (19 votes)
Dependencies of this extension
Other extensions depending on this one