Extensions > catalog_slider
Additional catalog module to insert image sliders to catalog pages, using the catalog pictures.
This extension is in a usable beta state. Currently, only one slider per page is possible, and some settings have no effect. Feedback is very welcome!
- Install and configure your catalog.
- Add a multi-selection file field to which you will add the images for each catalog entry
- Optionally, add a file field which will take the image to be shown first in the slideshow for each catalog entry
- Add images to your catalog entries
- In your theme, add a new module. Select 'Catalog-Imageslider' as the type
- Configure the module:
- First, select the correct catalog
- With visible fields, select at least the field with your images, optionally the field with the first image as described above
- (with custom templates, you can add other catalog entries to this module)
- Customize height and width of the slideshow (the image size)
- Select the correct fields with the 'Images' and opt. 'First Image' dropdowns
- Configure the slider settings as you see fit
- Select 'catalog_slider' for catalog layout (you can add a custom template if you want, but you'll have to copy the catalog_slider template, as this contains much of the logic)
- Add the module to you catalog entry article
- Enjoy :)
© 2011-2012 Nicolai Ehemann (en[at]enlightened.de)
Nicolai Ehemann IT Solutions (McNetic)
Release notes and change log for 0.1.0-RC1
0.00 (0 votes)
Dependencies of this extension
Other extensions depending on this one