Extensions > ce_be_remarks
Backend hints and instruction, for example for editors, as a content element or backend form field.
With this extension an additional content element "Backend Remarks" and a backend form field is available. These elements generates NO output is in the frontend, but gives the possibility to display editors and agents explanations and hints directly in the articles, at CSS editor or within the form generator. For classification each entry becomes a selectable symbol.
The Backend Remarks have no impact on the presentation in the frontend!
The symbols comes from "Function Free Icon Set"
- 3.2.0 stable - Modification for PHP 7, manually installed also working in Contao 4.4
- 3.1.0 stable - Modifications for Contao from 3.5
- 3.0.0 stable - Version for Contao from 3.1
- 0.4.0 stable - Now also notes in the Contao CSS editor available (only from Contao 2.10.0)
- 0.3.0 stable - Ready for Contao 2.10 (HTML5 within backend)
- 0.2.0 stable - Additional adds an backend form field to form generator
- 0.1.0 beta1 - First presentation of the extention