End of life
The extension repository for Contao 3 will be discontinued at the end of May 2022!
You can find the Contao 4 extensions on extensions.contao.org.
Automate batch processing by a time schedule
- Automatically run PHP scripts on a schedule.
- Schedule syntax from unix cron/crontab.
- Needs no “real” cron, can run piggy-back when pages are fetched.
- Can alternatively use “real” cron to trigger.
Tickets over GitHub: https://github.com/BugBuster1701/contao-cron/issues
New: Translations are managed using Transifex. To create a new translation or to help to maintain an existing one, please register at transifex.com.
Project Link: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/contao-cron/
© 2013..2015 Glen Langer
Release notes and change log for 3.3.0
Changes for Contao 3.3.0
- Fixed: PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare __error()
- Feature: Transifex Support
- Feature: Composer Support
Version from Contao 3.2.1!
Dependencies of this extension
Other extensions depending on this one