You are browsing the old Contao 3 extension repository. Contao 3 is no longer maintained as of June 2019! You can find the Contao 4 extensions on extensions.contao.org.
Extensions > csseditor
Use a source editor to edit CSS files generated by Contao
Edit your CSS files generated by Contao with a source code editor.
- Fast stylesheet edition
- Search and replace
- Copy/Paste from external editor
- Totally compatible with Contao stylesheet editor
- Syntaxe highlighted
WARNING : Works like the CSS import tool : delete all definitions in the database, and create new one.
- Re-worked version compatible with Contao 3.0.0.
- adds compatibility with Contao 2.10
- Now, use CodeMirror and CodeMirror UI.
- global vars integration
- add compatibility with Cufòn extension
- fix some minor issues
- adds compatibility with Contao 2.9
- Adds "CSS Editor settings" into system settings of TYPOlight
- Add a "fullscreen" button into the editor
- Add an edit button in the header to change stylesheet settings.
- Fixes issues with categories and lost comments.
- Fixes issue with empty css file content when editing.
- Re-worked version compatible with TYPOlight 2.7.0.
- No more dependencies. EditArea (© Christophe Dolivet) is now include in the module.