Extensions > directentries
This little helper is used to directly jump in the sub-functions of various backend modules.
If you also too cumbersome to make every theme adaptation to several clicks to get to the desired location, such as eg. the style sheet or the front-end modules and the layout? Or wish to click directly to a root page in multilanguage pages or pages with several domains. If so, this expansion is exactly right for you.
- 1.4.0: no changes, only updated the contao version
- 1.4.0 rc3: css fix (https://github.com/dominikzogg/ContaoDirectentries/issues/2)
- 1.4.0 rc2: article, form, newsletter support added
- 1.4.0 rc1: contao 3 support
- 1.3.0 stable: same as rc1
- 1.3.0 rc1: add directentry for events and faq
- 1.2.0 stable: same as rc2
- 1.2.0 rc2: add directentry for news
- 1.2.0 rc1: there is a directentries registration service, look at DirectEntryThemes.php for example
- 1.1.0 stable: replaced regex with dom document
- 1.1.0 rc1: every directentries compenent can get deactivated
- 1.0.0 stable: this is the first version since the old extenstion called "directentrys_theme"