Extensions > dlh_googlemaps
Google Maps Module
Integration of Google Maps as a module
New Version. I'm looking for translaters because of changing nearly all labels, fields etc. Please mail to service@delahaye if you are interested.
Extends the list of the featured contents by the module "Google Maps". An unrestricted amount of maps is possible that can be integrated within the content at various positions. Fot this the extension provides beside the module a content element for normal maps and one for static maps.
- Handle as many maps as you want.
- As many elements per map as needed:
- Simple markings
- Complex markings with icon and shadow
- Ground overlays
- Linking of the Google Maps route planner from the infowindow of a marker
- Direct linking of pages and urls from markers
- Geo-coding of addresses
- Module for use in Contao layouts
- Content element for use in articles
- Content element for use as a static map (png)
- Dynamic markings and modifications while running
- No more use of the Google Maps API Key by use of the Google Maps API V3
A pre-version in the old structure which at least allowed multiple markers was sonsored by pleh-media.de.
Version 1.1.0 is made for Contao 2.10 and provides templates for it. Additionally it is possible to import a set of coordinates for lines, polygones etc.
Please update from 1.0.x only, not from 0.x!
If map data shall be transferred from an old 0.x version, plase update to 1.0.x first.
2010-11-23: Fixed some issues with the translation files and some minor bugs, Update recommended
2010-11-23: Fixed issues with validation, Update recommended
2010-11-25: Fixed IE7-Bug in Templates
2011-01-20: Fixed bug with parameters, changed minor things in dca
2011-06-07: Fixed missing language definition in script call
2011-08-11: 1.1.0 is optimized for 2.10