Extensions > efg
EFG - Extended Form Generator
Manage form data: confirmation email, data storage, list and edit in backend and frontend
- Sending personalized conformation mails after receiving data from frontend forms
- store data from forms in backend modules and/or use form generator to create backend modules
- list, edit and export formdata in frontend
- form fields of types select/radio/checkbox taking values from database table
2011-01-07 build 35
- Added: Total number of form data records is available as template variable in frontend module 'listing form data'
2010-12-12 build 23
- Added: 'Add attachments to e-mail' for 'information mail'
- Added: optional 'Reply-To' addresse for confirmation mail
- Added: CSS classes of form fields defined in form generator are assigned to frontend module 'listing form data*
- Added: optional ignore fields on backend export csv/Excel per definition in dcaconfig.php
example definition in dcaconfig.php:
$GLOBALS['EFG']['exportIgnoreFields'] = 'id, fd_member, fd_user, fd_member_group, feldname';
- Bugfix: different handling of insert tags for file uploads in 'confirmation mail' and 'information mail'
- Bugfix: form field options (of radios, checkboxes, dropdowns) containing quotes caused Parse-Error
- Added: csv import creates entry in system log
2010-11-09 (build 19)
- Bugfix: DropDown 'Form field containing e-mail of recipient' did not contain form field types of extension 'sessionform'
2010-10-26 (build 15)
- Bugfix: Insert tags in backend mail function
- Added: Comments on form data can be activated in frontend module 'Listing form data'
- Added: CSV import for form data entries in backend
- Fixed: Parse error in conditional tags
Note: to activate import feature you have to edit and save the form(s) (header data) after installation