You are browsing the old Contao 3 extension repository. Contao 3 is no longer maintained as of June 2019! You can find the Contao 4 extensions on extensions.contao.org.
Extensions > favorites
Favorites - Backend bookmark system
Adds an easy way to create bookmarks to BE navigation
You can easily add any url in the BE to the Favorites menu to create e.g. direct links to edit your main layout, a news archive, update the DB etc. Icons are automatically calculated.
You can Add, Remove and Manage the order of the favourites. To manage you will need to provide USER module access to a BE user.
You can also Lock the favorites, so no more changes are allowed and also redirect the HOME landing point to the first Shortcut in the Favorites menu (instead of the System messages).
External URLs can now also be specified to open in a new window, with a new default icon (redirect page icon).
- Contao 3.5.x compatible
- German and English language improvement
- Fixed a bug with easy_themes dom injection
- Added Open in New Window, small icon indicator
- Prevent external URLs like http:, mailto: from being parsed
- Added new external target URL icon to "manage" screen
- Added a configurable option per user to show external link URL image (after label)
- Fixed title not working on custom links
- Fixed icon override correctly
- Added default redirect icon for external links
- Fixed problems with new referer linking (ref=xxx)
- Complete favourite system