You are browsing the old Contao 3 extension repository. Contao 3 is no longer maintained as of June 2019! You can find the Contao 4 extensions on extensions.contao.org.
Extensions > galerie
Professional pictures galleries for the web and mobile devices.
The official website of this project is: http://galleria.io
Functionalities (60+ options):
- Ability to associate a link on each picture
- Resizable images
- Theme Manager
- Adapted for smartphones
- Plugin Flickr (View pictures retrieved from Flickr)
- Plugin Picasa (View pictures retrieved from Picasa)
- Thumbnails and carousel
- Support for videos
- Support for iframes
- Responsive gallery
- HTML Layer
- Add several images from one or more folders.
Please turn Debug off before deployment. (Expert settings - Debug)
Galerie use jQuery. You should modify your page layouts by selecting "Include jQuery".
You can support the project by purchasing a Premium Theme : (http://galleria.io/themes)
Galleria and the Flickr/Picasa plugin are free to use and licensed under MIT.
Galerie for Contao 3
This is a beta version. Two problems are known (this concerns only the backend) :
The stable version of "Galerie" is planned with Contao 3.1.0.
What's new :
- Add "maxVideoSize" option
- Update Galleria to 1.2.9
- Add "Layer" feature
- Add HTML5 Attributs data-*
- Remove the depreciated options
- Ability to resize images added from a group