Extensions > googleanalytics
Includes Google Analytics tracking
This extension offers an easy way to include the tracking code for Google Analytics.
- Google-Analytics-ID for each page root (allows usage of different trackings with multi domain setups)
- Anonymize the IP before sending it to Google
- Add page speed measurement is configurable
- Domain for tracking cookie is configurable
- Track downloads (Copy templates to central template folder and remove "_ga" part from the name.)
- Track events and external links (only prepared, see below)
Documentation for tracking of events and external links:
To track external URLs use the function "recordOutboundLink". Parameters are the group for event tracking (an external link will be tracked like an event), the URL string, and a flag to open the URL in a new window (1=yes/0=no). Example:
a href="foobar.com" onClick="recordOutboundLink(this, 'Outbound Links', 'foobar.com', 1);return false;"
For the racking of events use the function gaTrackEvent. Parameters are the group for event tracking and a value. Example:
a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org" onClick="gaTrackEvent('E-Mail sent', 'email@example.com');"
- Changed field length for tracking domain
- Added tracking for external URLs and events
- Added function to measure page speed
All tickets for version 1.3.0: