You are browsing the old Contao 3 extension repository. Contao 3 is no longer maintained as of June 2019! You can find the Contao 4 extensions on extensions.contao.org.
Extensions > hc_mailchimp
Contao meets Mailchimp.
Contao meets Mailchimp
hc_mailchimp is an Extension which allows you to use your Mailchim lists in Contao. No Copy and Paste from Mailchimp into your website. You can easily handle your lists with this extension in Contao.
This Extension use a subscribe, a subscribe (short), an unsubscribe form and a archivelist function. In the subscribe short version you have only the required fields. The archivelist function show your last campaigns from a list or a specify folder in your mailchimp account. The Opt-in function is supported too.
The mailchimp fields are supported:
- Radio Buttons
- Check Boxes
- Drop Down
- Zip Code
More support you find at mailchimp.hauptstadtcode.de
The output of the forms are supported YAML 3 + 4
- Fix Problem in Modul/Template.
- Fix the problem by using mod_rewrite. Great "Thank You" to Gregory Igelmund to sent me the problem.
- Support to YAML 3 + 4
- Archivelist function: List your sent campaigns from a list or a folder
- Subscribe Form: New Mailchimp Fields supported
- Subscribe and unsubscribe forms