Extensions > imageondemand
Image on Demand
Generate images on demand
This extension prevent you from getting a timeout script error when you have to many images on your page (after clearing the assets folder).
Especially if you use the new Responsive image functions, where different versions of an image are delivered.
All images in the front- and backend will be calculated when they needed instead of calculating all images at once during page generation.
- Fixed the if condition for on demand images
- Fixed the missing sources in srcset
- Fixed zero height bug
- Added Image class overwrite to fix a problem in \Image::getHTML(..) for images processed with this extension.
- Removed a function to mark images as generated in database (This was only for debugging)
- Added composer compatibility
- Now working with responsive images
- The image informations are now stored in the database and there will be a much nicer image name
- Error correction when uploading images (the scale down to max size after an images was uploaded was broken)
- Start version
- currently the image informations are send with a base64 code