Extensions > isotope
Isotope eCommerce is a totally integrated shop system designed to work exclusively with Contao.
Isotope eCommerce is a totally integrated shop system designed to work exclusively with Contao Open Source CMS. It makes use of familiar Contao concepts such as lister/reader pages for products, and integrates directly with your existing site layout and pages.
Sample functionality includes:
- Multilingual product management
- Custom product types & attributes
- Product Variants Matrix (SM, M, L, XL with price differentials)
- Price per member group including price tiers
- Image Management & auto-thumbnailing using TL core
- Flexible configuration - similar to other TL modules
- Payment Modules: PayPal Pro, Authorize.net, SwissPost
- Shipping Modules: USPS Live Rates, UPS Live Rates, Cash, Flat Rate
- BE Order Management
- Member Address Books, Order History
- ...and MUCH more planned in the coming months!
For latest details on the project please visit http://www.isotopeecommerce.com and register for the Beta Program in order to participate in discussions, track/submit bugs, suggest new features, and participate in building out new modules.
To submit tickets publicly, visit: http://www.contao-forge.org/projects/isotope
ATTENTION: This extension does not work with Contao 2.10.3 and 2.10.4! There are no problems with 2.10.2.
- Added hook generateOrderId (#2841)
- Added hook addAssetImportRegexp (#2744)
- Added hook transferredCollection (#2865)
- Added new Isotope::calculateSurcharge() function. Can generate surcharges with tax, without tax or with tax splitted according to collection products!
- Product sorting is now case-insensitive
- Hide "new" button when pasting product or variant
- German translation
- Reordered category scope options in module settings
- Include store config template folder in template selection (#2786)
- Load form data containers in IsotopeFrontend::prepareForm
- Improvement to IsotopeGallery::generateMainImage() and InlineGallery::generateGallery() html rendering of css selectors for image and gallery containers (#2771)
- Added "pages" and "inherit" to the list of core fields that cannot be overwritten in attributes (#2843)
- Added support for exception error message in save_callback for IsotopeProduct options
- Pass checkout module when executing IsotopePayment::checkoutForm() (#2858)
- Core product attribute "SKU" should ben search-enabled
- Renamed tl_iso_orders.date_payed to date_paid (#2275)
- Pasting new product variant into root node (#2767)
- Product variant could not be created (#2769)
- Editing multiple products did not work (#2745)
- Keep requested quantity on product error (#2772)
- Rules could not be deleted (#2798)
- array_multisort error message when search matched no product
- Bug in tax calculations that would not calculate tax on both billing & shipping addresses.
- Bug in sitemap.xml generation that would include product urls from a different root page
- Possible error message with date validation (#2917)
- tl_iso_productcache is emptied every time loading a product list module (#2897)
- Coupons are now transferred from guest to member cart on login (#2865)
- Potential array issue with member groups (#2870)
- Products Search Indexing would fail if page root=0
- trim extra backslash from URLs returned in Products Search Indexing
- The sorting for Order ID was not correct (#2871)
- Duplicating an attribute caused an empty field to be added in database.sql (#2955)
- saveNcreate did not work in ModuleIsotopeSetup (#2933)
- new product was not created in the selected group
- possible error message when page trail is empty (#2797)
- sorting of customer defined and variant attributes was incorrect (#2829)
- Introducing the "provider" directory for complex callback handlers