Extensions > isotope
Isotope eCommerce is a totally integrated shop system designed to work exclusively with Contao.
Isotope eCommerce is a totally integrated shop system designed to work exclusively with Contao Open Source CMS. It makes use of familiar Contao concepts such as lister/reader pages for products, and integrates directly with your existing site layout and pages.
Sample functionality includes:
- Multilingual product management
- Custom product types & attributes
- Product Variants Matrix (SM, M, L, XL with price differentials)
- Price per member group including price tiers
- Image Management & auto-thumbnailing using TL core
- Flexible configuration - similar to other TL modules
- Payment Modules: PayPal Pro, Authorize.net, SwissPost
- Shipping Modules: USPS Live Rates, UPS Live Rates, Cash, Flat Rate
- BE Order Management
- Member Address Books, Order History
- ...and MUCH more planned in the coming months!
For latest details on the project please visit http://www.isotopeecommerce.com and register for the Beta Program in order to participate in discussions, track/submit bugs, suggest new features, and participate in building out new modules.
To submit tickets publicly, visit: http://www.contao-forge.org/projects/isotope
ATTENTION: This extension does not work with Contao 2.10.3 and 2.10.4! There are no problems with 2.10.2.
Version 1.3.0 stable
- PayPal Standard does no longer override the address in debug mode. It could cause issues with international addresses in the sandbox.
- Use the BYPASS_TOKEN_CHECK constant for postsale script
- Write log protocol when deleting guest cards
- Updated palettes and legend labels in tl_module (#2975)
- Now uses the "tableless" setting of the form generator in checkout module's order review form
- When member countries are limited and only one result is available, set it as the default field value.
- Do not initialize a cart when running the Contao cron job
- Force type comparison when checking for BE_/FE_USER_LOGGED_IN (fixes #2976)
- The product cache caused an endless loop when no results were found
- Missing whitespace between HTML tags
- ID attribute for quantity_requested was incorrect in list templates
- Incorrect usage of "rowClass" in mod_iso_addressbook templates
- Missing address labels are not hidden, leaving empty h2 tags in mod_iso_addressbook templates
- Default county is not set in Address Book edit mode for new address entry form
- Fixed warning when product was not assigned to any category (#2998)
- The back button in shop config list did not work
- Address book module did not correctly handle default address checkbox (#3000)
- Flat shipping price was not calculate correctly (#3010)
- PayPal Standard payment did not support negative amounts (discounts) (#3014)