Extensions > isotope
Isotope eCommerce is a totally integrated shop system designed to work exclusively with Contao.
Isotope eCommerce is a totally integrated shop system designed to work exclusively with Contao Open Source CMS. It makes use of familiar Contao concepts such as lister/reader pages for products, and integrates directly with your existing site layout and pages.
Sample functionality includes:
- Multilingual product management
- Custom product types & attributes
- Product Variants Matrix (SM, M, L, XL with price differentials)
- Price per member group including price tiers
- Image Management & auto-thumbnailing using TL core
- Flexible configuration - similar to other TL modules
- Payment Modules: PayPal Pro, Authorize.net, SwissPost
- Shipping Modules: USPS Live Rates, UPS Live Rates, Cash, Flat Rate
- BE Order Management
- Member Address Books, Order History
- ...and MUCH more planned in the coming months!
For latest details on the project please visit http://www.isotopeecommerce.com and register for the Beta Program in order to participate in discussions, track/submit bugs, suggest new features, and participate in building out new modules.
To submit tickets publicly, visit: http://github.com/isotope/core/issues
Version 1.4 rc2
- Tax rates can now be applied to multiple countries
- Added hook to check for product access permissions
- Removed PaypalPayflowPro and Cybersource payment methods. They were not maintained anymore.
- PayPal Standard payment now shows additional information in the order payment info
- Better german translations
- Payment module will send status email if configured
- Added default value for base price label field
- Show "filesOnly" attribute option only if "files" is checked (#481)
- Added german translations for download attribute fields (#480)
- Prevent access to other users' order when logged in (#126)
- Load page object on postsale order checkout if necessary (#123)
- Price tiers were not calculated through shop config (#431)
- Can disable shipping address in shop config (#129)
- Do not show filter options with just one option (#42)
- Filtered options are now passed as pre-selections to the product reader (#42)
- Do not filter products if everything is allowed (#125)
- Added support for list->sorting->filter in DC_ProductData
- Invoices are now created in the user's language (#524)
- Attributes were not translated in filters etc.
- Payment modules did not correctly handle the auto_item parameter (#113)
- ProductList-noFilter message is shown when keywords are used (#120)
- Replace inserttags in order prefix when generating unique ID (#510)
- Company and name was on same line in textual address representation (#127)
- Labels for rule minimum subtotal fields (#491)
- Exception when manually sorting products in the backend (#124)
- The filter module did not work on the index page (#42)
- Fixed missing parameter "$target" in watermarkImage hook (#67)
- Fixed using $this in static method in IsotopeFrontend::loadPageConfig()
- Media data was not correctly merged from fallback language (#465)