You are browsing the old Contao 3 extension repository. Contao 3 is no longer maintained as of June 2019! You can find the Contao 4 extensions on extensions.contao.org.
Extensions > isotope_attribute_price
Add prices to attribute options
Creating variants for each product option can be a pain in Isotope. If you have a lot of variant combinations you are required to fill out a price for each variant you need.
This extension allows to add a price to Isotope attribute options. So if you add the attribute "size", you can specify that size M will be +10, and XXL will be +22,5 extra. This goes on top of the regular price.
To use add an attribute of the select type. The options field will have an extra field called price. You can use price as follows:
- +10 => add 10 (euro, dollar, whatever your currency is)
- -10 => substract 10
- +10% => add 10 percent
- 10 => add 10 (no operator will default to +)
- Fixed problems for non variant products (was not working)
- Made compatible with Isotope 1.3
- First release, just supporting select option.
- This is a quick beta, it might not work. Use at your own risk.