You are browsing the old Contao 3 extension repository. Contao 3 is no longer maintained as of June 2019! You can find the Contao 4 extensions on extensions.contao.org.
Extensions > isotope_mail_order
Isotope e-mail notification on order status change
Isotope e-mail notification
With this extension you may automatically send an e-mail on order status changes.
- Download and install extension
- Go to "Isotope eCommerce -> Store configuration"
- Select category "E-Mail manager"
- Define required e-mail templates. If you want to use the option to add a additional message before sending e-mail, please use the tag ##mail_order_note## as place holder
- Switch to "Layout -> Themes -> Edit the front end modules"
- Select your FIRST "checkout" module (see restrictions)
- Open section "e-mail settings" Select the e-mail for the status and save module
- Go to "Isotope eCommerce -> Orders"
- Edit order
- In section "E-mail notification status" a list of already send out e-mails is available. You may specify an additional message text which will be inserted into e-mail before sending (see above)
- Select status you've configured a e-mail template for and save order E-mail will automatically send out to customer
- No mail will be send if customer has not specified a e-mail during checkout processing
- If you've specified more than one "checkout" module, this extension will only take e-mail definitions from lowest record id found
- A e-mail is only send ONCE. If you have already send out e-mail, modify order and save it again, no e-mail will be send Modul works on only for new order - for existing orders functionality of modul is not available
If you encounter problems, please open file "...system\modules\isotope_order_mail\dca\tl_iso_orders.php", search for line "const DEBUG = 0;" and set value to "1". From now on you will get detailed messages written to Contao Log file during order processing in BE.