You are browsing the old Contao 3 extension repository. Contao 3 is no longer maintained as of June 2019! You can find the Contao 4 extensions on extensions.contao.org.
Extensions > isotope_mollie
Mollie payment service provider module for Isotope eCommerce
Mollie payment methods include: Creditcard, SOFORT, iDEAL, Bank tranfer / direct debit, Belfius, Paypal, Bitcoin and Paysafecard
GeneralThe Mollie payment extension for Contao Open Source CMS / Isotope eCommerce makes it possible to clear Credit Card, SOFORT Banking, iDEAL (*), Bancontact/Mister Cash, Bank Transfer, SEPA Direct Debit, Belfius Direct, Paypal, Bitcoin and Paysafecard payments through the payment gateway of payment service provider Mollie. Mollie PSP offers low entry barriere access to these payment methods without setup/subscription fees. For more information, refer to: http://www.mollie.nl. Note that the payment service provider Qantani utilizes the Mollie payment infrastructure as well. This extension can therefore also be used with Qantani.
(*) iDEAL is the standard online banking payment method in the Netherlands, and is supported by all major banks in the Netherlands.
Installation and Configuration
- Sign up for an account with Mollie (or Qantani).
- After approval, login to the backoffice and note your API key. Both a test and a live API key should be available. The API key will need to be configured in the Isotope payment method configuration page.
- Install the Isotope Mollie extension through the extension manager, or simply copy the files in your Contao installation
- Run 'update database' from the Contao backend extension manager, or alternatively run the Contao install tool. The Contao database will be updated.
- In your Contao backend Isotope Store Configuration, choose Payment methods, and add the Mollie payment method to your shop configuration.
- Enter the (test or live) Mollie API key value amongst the other configurations data.
- Optionally, configure a payment method. If no payment method is configured, the payment gateway will let the client choose one.
TipsIt is recommended to conduct a couple of test payments. Use the test API key for this purpose. The Contao system log should give sufficient feedback regarding payment handling.
- The payment gateway allows EUR Payments only. This payment method will not be available in Isotope for other currencies.
- This extension language comes with standard support for Dutch, English and German. The payment gateway itself will however independently show a locale based on the browser locale, so the payment gateway will not necessarily show the same locale as on the Contao site.
Version 1.0.0 RC1: Initial release.
Version 1.0.0: bumped version to 1.0.0 after running RC1 for 4 months without identified issues.