Extensions > page_images
Set one or more images per page.
This extension allows you to assign images to pages. Suppose the page layout has a place that contains a different image on each page. This extension allows you to create a image category for that location and to assign any image to any nr of pages. You can even assign multiple images to multiple places within one layout.
This extension is based on the xseitenbilder extension and includes all of the features that extension has per version 1.0.1. Additionally there are extra features.
- Added .html5 and .xhtml templates used in Contao 2.10 beta1
- Build 17: fixed bug when using meta.txt
- Added lightbox option to the pageimages module.
- Added templates for image and flash options (they can be changed globally).
- Added multiple default images per category (randomized).
Note: upon updating you MUST redefine the default image because the original field is replaced (sorry for that)
- Cancel inheritance: Added the option to specify that subpages will not inherit the image of any ancestor page. This way all subpages show the default image if no other image has been set.
- Updated compatibility, earliest version set to 2.8.0 because of image functions.
- Random images: Added possibility to select multiple images or folders per page(s). If so the images are rotated randomly.
- Added template choice so multiple images can be assigned with different templates to one page.
- One image can be assigned to multiple pages instead of just one.
- Recursion is used, images now are not limited to 6 levels inside the page structure.
- Images can be scaled automatically.