You are browsing the old Contao 3 extension repository. Contao 3 is no longer maintained as of June 2019! You can find the Contao 4 extensions on extensions.contao.org.
Extensions > page_images
Set one or more images per page.
This extension allows you to assign images to pages. Suppose the page layout has a place that contains a different image on each page. This extension allows you to create a image category for that location and to assign any image to any nr of pages. You can even assign multiple images to multiple places within one layout.
IMPORTANT! This release of this extension is for Contao 3.4 or newer only.
This extension is based on the xseitenbilder extension and includes all of the features that extension has per version 1.0.1. It is also similar to coverpicture. Additionally there are extra features like random images, the ability to assign (multiple) images to one or more pages and a custom hook if additional logic is required.
- Contao 3.4.0 compatibility (image sizes)
- Added edit header button
- Contao 3.3.0 compatibility
- Updated for Contao 3.2 compatibility
- Nr of items displayed can be set
- Made default image optional (#9)
- Changed version to stable
- Added multiple images option (#3)
- Fixed missing module icon (#2)
- Fixed broken functionality for multiple pages (#1)
- Fixed missing group permissions (#4)
- Rewrote v1.3.1 for Contao 3
- Changed version to 3.0.0 to clearly indicate this version is for Contao 3 only.
for previous changes see previous versions