You are browsing the old Contao 3 extension repository. Contao 3 is no longer maintained as of June 2019! You can find the Contao 4 extensions on extensions.contao.org.
Extensions > recaptcha
The extension replaces the default captchas with reCaptchas and adds a reCaptcha form field
After installation all default captchas are replaced by reCaptchas (http://recaptcha.net).
You can also add a reCaptcha security question as a form field in the form generator.
Since version 0.5.0 all default captchas will be replaced with reCaptchas after installation!
Setup reCaptcha theme
- Choose the reCaptcha theme in your page layout (resp. default layout) at the expert settings
- If you use the "custom" theme, you have to choose a template file beginning with "rec_"
- If you create an own custom template, it must contain a div with the id "recaptcha_widget", more on http://recaptcha.net/apidocs/captcha/client.html
- Attention: When using "custom" theme you probably have to edit other templates, e.g. for the comment form.
Custom key pair
- Get a public/private key pair from http://recaptcha.net/api/getkey
- Enter key pair in your page layout (resp. default layout) at the expert settings