You are browsing the old Contao 3 extension repository. Contao 3 is no longer maintained as of June 2019! You can find the Contao 4 extensions on extensions.contao.org.
Extensions > redirect
Redirect modules for ssl, non-ssl, member language and login
This extension contains five different front end modules for redirecting users:
- SSL Redirect: This is the SSL redirect module by Eric Bartels. Redirect a user if he's not visiting the encrypted version of your website.
- Non-SSL Redirect: This is the opposite, redirecting users to the non-ssl version of your website.
- Login Redirect: Redirect users if they are logged in. You can use this to prevent access to certain sites (registration page, for example).
- Browser/browser version redirect: Allows visitors from eg. iPhone or Internet Explorer 6 to be redirected to a specific page (can be done just once using a cookie)
- OS redirect: Allows internal or external redirects based on the client OS (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, ...)
IMPORTANT CHANGES FOR VERSION 1.5:
Dependency to extension changelanguage was removed. The function to redirect an user to his language was moved to that extension!
IMPORTANT CHANGES FOR VERSION 1.4:
- Needs Contao 2.10.x!
- The dependent extension browserdetection has been removed. Please delete it.
- If you use browser detection by regex: You have to add the delimeter and modifier to your regex. To get the old behavior please add /../i to your regex. Example: "chrome" becomes "/chrome/i". (The better way is to use the build-in browser detection.)