You are browsing the old Contao 3 extension repository. Contao 3 is no longer maintained as of June 2019! You can find the Contao 4 extensions on extensions.contao.org.
Extensions > survey_ce
Application to create questionnaires and run online surveys
Application to create questionnaires and run online surveys.
Create online surveys with Multiple Choice questions, Openended questions, Matrix questions or constant sums.
The surveys can be created with anonymized access or with personalized access for given member groups. Another option is to create survey codes (Transaction numbers, TAN) to grant survey access using this code.
Results will be presented cumulated and could be exported to Excel for further processing.
A very special thanks go to Georg Rehfeld for his amazing committment. Georg is responsible for most enhancements and support of survey_ce since version 1.0.2.
- Added: xlsx-Export if php_excel extension is installed
- Some layout fixes
- Added PHP7 compatibility
- Fixed: Maximum text length for open ended questions wasn't used
- Contao 3 compatibility
- Contao 3 compatibility
- Using Contao version numbers for new releases
- Contao 2.11 compatibility
- Added expert settings with individual CSS class for survey questions
- Contao 2.10 compatibility
- Added: Detailed export of results per participant to MS Excel (thanks to Georg Rehfeld)
- Added: Template selection for the survey content element
- Added: HTML element for page enumeration/progressbar. Sample progressbar styles added to decent_blue.css
- Added: Additional stylesheet for matrix questions with smiley column headings (thanks to Anke)
- Changed: Multiple code/SQL fixes and enhancements
- Changed: More detailed use of CSS classes for most content elements (thanks to Georg Rehfeld)
- Changed: Fixed CSS examples for use with stylesheet aggregation (Contao 2.9+ feature)
- Fixed: Theme template selection for Contao 2.9.x
- Fixed: 'Fatal error' on data export when other modules using the loadLanguageFile-Hook have been installed
- Fixed: Wrong labels of multiple choice and matrix row/column buttons
- Fixed: Participant name is not exported to Excel in detailed export of personalized surveys
- Added: Show survey title on top of the survey
- Added: Exit this survey command on topp of the survey
- Bugfix (build 45): Resolved caching problems with the new TYPOlight database cache
- Added: Hide question title
- Added template selection for survey pages
- Added development hooks: surveyQuestionsValidated, surveyQuestionsLoaded, surveyFinished
- Created initial version after beta test