Extensions > tabcontrol
Create tabs as ContentElementAllows the easy-as-can-be creation of tabs and panes in acticles
The functionality is based on the Accordion-element to ensure an intuitive use based on learned workflows.
An arbitratry amount of tabs can be created in a single content element as a tabgroup. The behaviour of that tabgroup is specified within the content element.
The corresponding panes are wrapped within start- and stop-elements, so that they can contain the usual ContentElements.
This extentions contains:
- TabControl ContentElement
- MooTools-based TabControl plugin
GNU Lesser Public License (LGPL)
© 2009 by Jean-Bernard Valentaten
Barkowsky Webentwicklung (christian.barkowsky) https://brkwsky.de
Jean-Bernard Valentaten (Brains)
Release notes and change log for 1.1.3
Changes as follows:
- [Change] The behaviour of the tabs can now be selected in the content element itself instead of specifying it via a tab-template within the pagelayout. Thus, the content element gains a lot of flexibility.
- [Change] The operation mode "Tabs" was renamed to "Tabgroup" in favor of a better understanding.
- [Change] The CSS-class "hover" (Note: Do not mistake this for the ":hover" pseudoclass) is now assigned to tabs as soon as they are touched by the mouse pointer and the behaviour "Click" is selected.
- [Change] The sript in charge of loading and instantiation of the TabControl is now inside the template "ce_tabcontrol_tab".
- [Fix] It was possible to specify your own tab- and pane-classes, but they would not be passed to the loader-script.
0.00 (0 votes)
Dependencies of this extension
Other extensions depending on this one