Extensions > tags
Tags to categorize TYPOlight elements
This module allows to create tags for any TYPOlight element.
It provides a basic database structure to save the tags and it can be used to visualize existing tags.
The module contains the following extensions:
- A widget TagField for backend forms. You can add tags as a comma separated list into a text field. The tags are saved into a separate database table.
- A frontend module Tag Cloud to visualize the tags in a cloud like in the TYPOlight extension repository.
- A frontend module Global article list to show a list of all articles in a TYPOlight installation. If the global article list is called from a tag cloud, only the articles with the given tag are listed
- A tag field for articles and news entries
- Added maximum number of available tags for tag cloud and tag field
- Added global article list
- Added number of CSS selectors for tag cloud
- Added delete callback for news entries to delete the news tags when the entry is deleted
- Added delete callback for articles to delete the article tags when the article is deleted