Extensions > tags_news
Tag Cloud News
Tag Cloud for news entries
Tag Cloud News is an extension of the tags tag cloud. It is possible to select a list of source news archives to build the tag cloud.
After unpacking the files to the TYPOlight module directory you'll have to run the TYPOlight install tool to add the additional database fields.
tags_news continues the TagCloudNews module. All files are located in the same directory. Renaming the extension was necessary to support the TYPOlight online translator. If you want to update from TagCloudNews to tags_news please keep the following in mind:
- Update using the TYPOlight extension manager: Please uninstall the TagCloudNews module, but ONLY delete the files. If TYPOlight asks you to change the database tables, please click cancel, otherwise you will loose all your previously created data with TagCloudNews. After uninstalling TagCloudNews please install the tags_news module using the Extension Manager. TYPOlight installs the files and states that no database changes have been made.
- Manual update: Just overwrite the tags_news folder with the content of the tags_news zip file.
- Added Contao 3.2 compatibility
- Contao 3 compatibility
- New version number according to Contao version
- New: Added support to clear selected tags in tag clouds.
- Fixed: Added missing option to preserve URL parameters in tag clouds.
- Added: Keep URL parameters for tag clouds
- Added template selection for tag cloud module
- Added CSS class/ID input fields for tag cloud module
- Added support for individual CSS styles for every tag in a tag cloud.
- Added compatibility to tags 1.3.1 stable
- Tags of unpublished news entries will not be shown