End of life
The extension repository for Contao 3 will be discontinued at the end of May 2022!
Extensions > wfl
Use webfonts by various suppliers, with Google WebFont Loader.
The Webfontloader enables you to use fonts provided by various suppliers very easy with Contao:
- Google Webfonts
- Fontsquirrel @Fontface Kits
- Monotype (fonts.com)
- CSS files with @font-face settings (locale and external)
- Font files (.eot, .woff, .ttf, .svg, locale and external)
- Ready-to-use code snippets
Mostly the fonts can use the Google WebFont Loader, which provides more detailed CSS configurations like while-loading etc.. Other ways of embedding are provided per page layout:
- Google WebFont Loader plus CSS
- Google WebFont Loader plus CSS in noscript-tag (doesn't validate unfortunately)
- CSS only
The Fontsquirrel @Fontface-Kits are automatically downloaded and transferred into the Contao file manager.
Attention: Please read the licenses of the fonts used, because they differ a lot. Some providers e. g. want the website manager to suppress hotlinking of the font files.
Bugfix for Validation, Contao 2.10.3
Version for Contao 2.10.
@font-face integration fixed.
Improved routine for Fontsquirrel-download.
Bugfixes, recoding of the @font-face output, manual (German). First production release.
Bugfixes, new labels/text
First public version for testing.