Extensions > zad_switcher
ZAD Style Switcher
Insert a style switcher in your website
It allows users to choose the preferred style to view your website. It is also an accessibility tool: you can use it to allow the change of font size, or to show a high contrast version of the website.
Version 2.0.2 stable
- Fixed a minor bug in URLs for switcher buttons: sometimes it was used the separator '&' instead of '&'.
Version 2.0.1 stable
- Changed the default behavior when creating a new style switcher: now the new style switcher is active (visibile).
- Added the date/time parameter in CSS file name, as in any other css file in Contao
(i.e. <link ... href="style.css?1300390306" ...).
Version 2.0.0 rc1
- Added access key and tab index in style switcher's links.
- Added a more flexible management for standard buttons (next, previous, default).
- Changed database tables to improve backend interface.
- UPGRADING FROM 1.x.x WARNING:
After upgraded the module, if you used standard buttons (next, previous, default) you have to go to style switcher settings and enable buttons.
Version 1.0.1 stable
- Fixed order for CSS loading: switcher's styles are now the last ones.
- Fixed front-end bug: style switcher was shown when it was disabled.
Version 1.0.0 rc1
- First public release.